Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Things are dandy here of late. A little crazy but I figured out that I'm fine with that.

A little crazy is a good thing for me.

Not in the sense that I need chaos in my life to function in life. No, I don't desire chaos. But it seems like when things are going good for me, too good, I get nervous. Makes me wonder what's around the bend.

When things are just a little bit stressful, though, a little crazy, (just a little a bit!) it's like I have something tangible to deal with. Something real, something right now and not around the bend.

Feels like it makes me stronger.

The other day I decided that I needed a new attitude. An attitude adjustment, if you will. Basically, I'm just trying to be nicer and not get so angry about things. It's hard work but I'm hanging in there.

The only other things I'd like to mention today are that I'm very excited about the election and that on The View this morning Elizabeth Hassleback had a fetus growing on her chin.

Really.

4 comments:

Sassy said...

LOL

Oh Hoo...how I love you. I recently went from no drama in my life to too much drama.

I don't like either. Is there any way we can even our drama out?

Miss you

alan said...

A little crazy seems to run in the family, I guess...

:o)

I know about that feeling of things being a little too good...and waiting for the "shoe to drop" or whatever!

So as long as you're happy I'm happy for you!

I'm also happy for me because a few words here mean I don't need to worry...

alan

Anonymous said...

You should try crazy with a dose of vomit and a splash of diareah. Makes it REAL interesting! lol
Miss ya!

Holly said...

lol @ Jess. It makes it real smelly at the very least, huh? :) Yay for bodily fluids! They keep things lively!