Thursday, March 26, 2009

It May Be Stupid, But Who Cares?

I've gotta say that I'm sorry I'm such a shitty blogger. I think the reason for that is that my blog is a reflection of me as a person. Not that I'm a shitty person. But sometimes I'm a shitty person.

It's not all my fault. I've a few strikes against me. I'm ultra-lonely, and much too sensitive. I lose perspective. I seem to require near catastrophe to shock me out of my own head.

I'm a shitty blogger. Facebook was even worse. You should of seen me try. It was hilarious.

Sorry about that, Sarah.


Lately, I've been keeping my head above water. It's taking some will power, but it's being accomplished.

If Spring would just hurry up and get here...it would be better. Somehow.

I continue to stalk blogs when I get a chance. I want you to know that I'm following along, even if I've not left comments. (Sam.) And thank you for sticking with me through my awkwardness. I'm trying to rectify the situation.

Right at this moment, though, at this moment I'm fighting the urge to delete this post because I suspect that it's "stupid".

But I wonder if I will?

3 comments:

Sassy said...

It's not stupid! It's totally honest! That is what blogging is about. Please don't delete it. And you are not a shitty person! You are a beautiful person!

Have I told you lately that i love and miss you? Well, I love you and miss you!

Where are you on facebook? I'm on facebook!

Angeline Rose Larimer said...

Hey! How'd you make your blog so pretty?

My secret to keeping up with blogging is to totally ignore the emotional parts of people's posts and just go asking something irrelevant.
See?

I'm on Facebook. It's winding down a bit, but I doubt I'll be able to get rid of it, because very few of those folks have blogs!

Oh, my other trick is to post pictures of the kids.
Which is the real reason I came by today. That and to check if this address is in my bloglines, which I don't think it is...gotta go fix that..

Love to you and thems!

Sarah said...

Well, I'm glad you didn't (delete this post)

and while the concept of being a shitty blogger is subjective, I'd like to remind you that you are the opposite of a shitty friend. you are SO not shitty. *hug* and that's objective, damnit.

your ivy pendant is on its way. I sent it first class today, yeah baby! hug the little hoos for me and hug yourself, too.