Monday, August 25, 2008

Monday Morning So Far

I was sitting outside in the warm sun, enjoying the cool breeze and Marlboro 100.

I was thinking about things, and my stomach started hurting.

That is what thinking does to me.

Then I looked over and saw an ewwy slug glistening in the sunshine.

He won't be glistening for long. It's supposed to be in the upper eighties today.

I started thinking about my hair, which always makes me feel better.

I need thicker bangs.

And some highlights.

I then started thinking about my friend and her husband who have split up.

He spent her last fifty dollars on weed, so she kicked his ass.

Then he poured bleach all over her clothes and the police wouldn't do anything about it because they're married and it's "communal property".

Now she needs a place to live and I'm hoping that when she finds one she'll take my kitchen table because I want a new one.

With some chairs.

Then I came inside to type this.

So exciting.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sings *it's a beautiful day in the neighborhood..a beautiful day for a neighbor..would you be mine? could you be mine? won't you be..my neighbor"
not sure what's more sad...the fact I know all the words to that, or the fact it's the only thing that popped into mind...lol

Sassy said...

Omg..I remember when stupid bit me and took my purse, the cops said my purse was "marital property". Such bullshit.

I love your hair. It's pretty!

Sounds like a somewhat calm day for you, Hoo. Maybe that is just what you need! =)

Love you, as always

beckyboop said...

Hope ya get your new table and chairs.

Some people can be so petty. Thw bleach thing, what was the point?

Life is way too short. I hope she finds someone that she can share mutual respect with.

I also hopes she takes that table of your hands.